Re: PATCH: Adhere to section 17.4.1.2 clause 5 of ISO 14882:1998

Again, sorry about the lapse on patch review.

It's my position that this patch should go in, as is, due to Nathan's
clarification of Sun's argument and Gaby's initial position. I
believe the standard, though perhaps flawed, is quite clear.
Regardless of the flaws, lets implement what is says.

I believe consensus on this issue is that Loren's patch stands, as is,
and should be checked in. Gaby, unless you have some new insight (and
share it with us :] ) I move that Loren checks this patch in tonight.

-benjamin