Re: Problems with the new concepts checking code (boost)

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 11:48:36PM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Thanks.  Please make sure the library doesn't use identifiers in
> user-namespace, that is using glibcpp_function_requires for example is
> not right.  Thats is why the library has always been "uglified".

Oh, I took care not to step on toes, at least I hope I did.  The calls
to glibcpp_* are macros.  (For this one, it expands into a call to
boost::function_requires().)  All of them expand into things which are
fully-qualified by the boost namespace; we never use any 'using' statements
of any kind.

The only user namespace we have to worry about is boost itself, which
could be a concern.