Re: [v3/wwwdocs] Update for new snapshot

On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 12:18:34PM -0700, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> > Is the doxygen generated documentation from libstdc++ being
> > thrown on the web somewhere?  Maybe off of the libstdc++ web page?
>
> a good question. These pages are actually quite useful: have you tried
> generating them yet? The only problem is that they are huge: over 20MB,
> uncompressed. Thus, pushing them out to the web or including them in the
> libstdc++-v3 source drops is a bit problematic.
>
> I suppose Phil (or myself, or anybody)  could generate the files and put
> them up for ftp along  with the release, so that people could start
> giving feedback without doing the install. Phil, what do you think? Sound reasonable?

Very.  I was going to put up some instructions on generating the
documentation for those people who want to play with it.  Putting up a
doxygen tarball with a matching release number also sounds good.

libstdc++-FOO-2.92.tar.gz, then, for what value of FOO?  "docs", "doxygen",
"reference", ...?