Re: Problems with the new concepts checking code (boost)

Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com> writes:

| On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 02:57:36AM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
| > Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> writes:
| >
| > | I'm wondering if concept checking should be off by default. Thoughts? At
| > | least on the branch, it might make sense to disable it by default.
| >
| > For the time being I would suggest on both branch and mainline.  Until
| > we find a solution.
|
| I'm worried that if we disable the checks we'll never solve the bug.

Agreed, but we should not offer the "buggy" code by default.  It is
better, IMO, to let users ask for it.  Of course, we can encourage
them to test/experiment the concept checking support but in the
current state it should not be the default.

-- Gaby