Re: new concept checks and the 3.0 ABI

There's a difference between what is being attempted with the C++ ABI and
the C++ API. Nobody is expecting the C++ API (libstdc++) to be in a
completely finished state for the 3.0 release. However, the C++ ABI
(libsupc++, and g++ ABI concerns) are attempting stability.

Hope this clears things up.

Right now, libstdc++-v3 is preparing for a 2.91 release (this friday).
Once this stable release gets out, the gcc-3 branch will be synced
to this: that's been the plan for some time, and I'm sorry if it
wasn't communicated very clearly. I talked to both Richard and Mark about
this today, and I believe we are all in general agreement about this.

-benjamin