Re: rel_ops issues

    > developer.  But you lack understanding of how to use | it
    > as a library designer, or you would have fixed this
    > problem in five | minutes).

    Gabriel> Before questioning my understanding of function templates
    Gabriel> and how to use them in real world libraries, you might to
    Gabriel> learn more about them, what is there and what isn't
    Gabriel> there.

Gentlemen --

  I don't know enough to comment on the technical aspects of this
thread, but I do know this:

  This kind of name-calling is unacceptable on this list.  Please
treat each other with proper respect.  And, if you find yourself
insulted, please do not reply in kind.  It is better not to reply at
all.

  Thank you,