Re: [v3] initial Doxygen doc-generation support added

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 04:38:04PM -0800, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> > Anyone?  Anyone?  What do y'all think of just listing public members for
> > J. Random User?  Maybe we can use this as a starting point for discussion.
>
> how about public member functions and all (public/private/protected) member
> data? That would be pretty useful.

As I'm discovering, the problem is not controlling public/private/protected
(that's easy enough), but rather controlling "implementation namespace".
We're getting all of the __foo helper functions and whatnot.

Also, it likes to generate multiple views of the same data, e.g., a list of
all things, plus the same list in namespace hierarchy, plus an alphabatized
list, plus a list of files... right now I'm just trying to trim that down.

I'm using Doxygen 1.2.6 and the present "make doxygen" user.cfg.in to
work with.  (I agree, let's ignore the maintainer file altogether for now.)

Phil