Re: libstdc++ Documentation

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 10:42:55PM +0100, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> writes:
>
> | > True.  "make doxygen" (the way it stands now) just writes back into the
> | > source directory, just like "make info".
> |
> | We should never write into the source directory.
>
> Yes, there is no reason it should be writable -- it might be a CD.

All true.  Maybe we should tell the gcc folks.  :-)  I end up with .info
files and source files being generated back into my srcdir all the time
(the source files coming from yacc).

But in our case there's no reason to do that, so I'll change things to
write into the build directory like normal.

Phil