merge questions

Mark.

The libstdc++-v3 directories in gcc-branch and gcc are starting to
diverge. I've been trying to only merge changes that fix bugs into
gcc-branch, and in general I've thought it a good idea to cause as
little movement as possible in that code.

Hopefully that's been useful.

I'm pretty sure that is what you intended.

However, it looks like there's going to be a libstdc++-v3-2.92
snapshot this moth. When this is released, is there anyway a synch up
to that (relatively) stable codebase could be considered? Or am I just
doing this whole thing incorrectly and should just do weekly merges?

Thoughts?

-benjamin