Re: heads up: copying libstdc++-v3 PRs

Yesterday, I wrote:

> Barring the two or three unforeseen problems which will inevitably happen,

They happened.  :-)

> I hope to run the old libstdc++ GNATS database sometime tomorrow.  Right now
> there are ${MANY} entries, but if I have time I want to whittle them down
> before copying.

There was time.  Only 17 PRs remain open from the old database, and were
successfully copied.  Much thanks to Tom and Gerald for good advice and
a good perl script.

Once we somehow make the old db read-only, we can get back to the business
of actually fixing bugs.  Whee-hee.

Phil