Re: Question about a libstdc++ irc channel

Yes, I have tried reading the documentation, including the Install document
and how to configure libstdc++, etc…  In fact, one time I even tried just
using the sources from the new RH gcc .src.rpm and replacing the
libstdc++-v3 directory in those sources with the libstdc++ snapshot I
downloaded and then tried using ./configure(with several options, including
telling configure to use libstdc++-v3), make, make install but that did not
work.  None of my c++ applications would link correctly against it and work.
  I have noticed that my older versions of libstdc++ had library files like
libstdc++-libc.6.2.2.so(or something like that) but when I tried to build
gcc with the new version of libstdc++ I just got the libstdc++-3.0.0.so
library and I didn’t get any library like the older versions of libstdc++
made.  I’m not sure what to do now?  If you need more information to help
me, just tell me what information you need and I would be glad to give it to
you.

Luke