["Marshall Cline" <cline@parashift.com>] Can I get libstdc++ that's already compiled for Windows?

Can someone (Mumit?) help Marshall?

-- Gaby

Hi,

I'm trying to use a ostringstream, which is not available in the library
shipped with the compiler (the standard header <sstream> isn't in the stuff
that comes with the compiler).  So I downloaded the latest snapshot
(libstdc++-2.90.8.tar.gz) and untargz'd it.  Unfortunately now I have to
build it, and I don't have a POSIX compatible shell or probably half a dozen
other things.

All I want to do is use an ostringstream in my C++ code.  Is there a way to
get a precompiled version of the library?  Or is there some other way to do
this short of rebuilding the library?

Thanks,
Marshall