Re: C library headers

On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 11:38:47AM -0700, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> we should probably make inclosure -> mkinclosure, since all the rest of
> the scripts start with mk, and it seems like a good convention to have.

Hmm, I can't agree.  The "inclosure" script doesn't actually
make anything, it just generates a list of header names to pipe
into mkcshadow.  In fact it probably could be integrated into
mkcshadow once we're confident that it's right.  Maybe, though,
it would be better to save its output to a file in the build
directory, to make it easier to audit what it's up to.

Incidentally, its use of /tmp/* files is probably not kosher.
Those temporary files should probably be created in the build
directory, right?

Nathan Myers
ncm at cantrip dot org