Re: C library headers

On Thu, May 11, 2000 at 12:35:42PM +0100, Anthony Williams wrote:
> I have been working on a set of headers for the C library portion,
> using Nathan's guidelines from http://www.cantrip.org/cheaders.html
> which are nearly finished.
>
> Am I duplicating effort? If not, when I have them finished (next day
> or so) how do I submit them?

This is very, very good.

Note that for the headers to be useful in practice, they probably
need the various POSIX and XOPEN extensions found in the glibc
headers and similarly girded about with #ifdefs.  Patches for glibc
headers might be more useful than complete headers.

Nathan Myers
ncm at cantrip dot org