pages done

Well, the webpages look stable.  For the record, and for anyhow else who
might want to modify them, it looks like the server-side include takes
place upon checkin.  So if you change any of the header/footer-type pages,
something needs to get re-run to create the "real" pages, and the only
way to do that over remote CVS is, of course, to check something in.

If weird things are happening to you when you visit the homepage, look at the
little text in the footer.  If it says that I "may" now be able to maintain,
etc, etc, then you have old pages, cached somewhere.  If it says that I
"might" now be able to maintain, etc, etc, then you have the new pages.

Phil