RE: Compiling libstdc++-2.90.7 on Solaris 7

If you want me to do it, I'll need a FreeBSD or NetBSD box, or access to
one. And allocated time to work on it. Since that possibility is pretty
remote, I suggest you submit fixes. . .

:(

Assuming glibc and egcs-2.95.2, the port would seemingly be minimal. I
don't understand why recent *BSD's don't really work out of the box, or
why people seem to have so many problems with the wchar_t stuff, but I
can't really do anything except wave my hands right now. . .

(hand waving)

-benjamin