Re: Prevent macro expansion of mblen

Jason Merrill <jason@redhat.com> writes:

| Sounds like we want the semantics of gcc 'extern inline'; namely, use the
| inline definition provided if possible, otherwise fall back on the symbol
| defined elsewhere.

This is very close to what I'd like to have.  In addition to that, we need
to generate a text definition for that function.  Is that already
present in GCC?

| ...  __attribute__ ((pure_inline)), anyone?  inline_only?

Well, I need to read the manual in order to understand all those
extensions.. :-)

-- Gaby
CodeSourcery, LLC                       http://www.codesourcery.com