This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libstdc++-v3 `compatibility' headers?
- To: Chris Waterson <waterson at netscape dot com>
- Subject: Re: libstdc++-v3 `compatibility' headers?
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:08:33 -0800 (PST)
- cc: libstdc++ at sources dot redhat dot com, scc at mozilla dot org
that battle is currently raging on the email@example.com list.
The answer is yes, where they will be located in the installed directory
is currently under debate. See 'backward + [v3]' searches on gcc-patches
or libstdc++ lists.
In the source directory they are in include/backward
On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, Chris Waterson wrote:
> Are there plans to include `compatibility headers' (e.g., `new.h' as
> well as `new') with libstdc++-v3?