This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Make sure failures in mknumeric_limits propagate to configure
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Make sure failures in mknumeric_limits propagate to configure
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:27:34 -0800 (PST)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Ok to install?
looks ok. You may want to adjust the parts of configure.in that check to
see if std_limits.h was created (thus touching stamp-limits) and add a
check for src/limitsMEMBERS.cc as well.