Re: V3 PATCH: Some complex<> cleanup (1/2)

> > make[2]: *** No rule to make target `limitsMEMBERS.cc', needed by `limitsMEMBERS.lo'.  Stop
>
> > It looks like this is supposed to be a generated file, but I don't see
> > anything obvious in Makefile* or configure* that generates it.
>
> generated at configure time, by mknumeric_limits. What you can do is
>
> rm stamp-limits
> ./config.status --recheck

I had suspected a configure-ish problem and had both run a config.status
--recheck and later (and rather therapeutically) a rm -r lib*v3 followed
by a manual configure invocation of lib*v3.  Neither changed the
symptoms I observed.

So I removed my objdir, updated my whole src tree, fixed a syntax error
in haifa and then crashed into the new ICE in combine.  I will try the
prompt suggestions from you and Gaby when the tree works again (sigh)
and get the results out.

Thanx for the fast help!
RJL