Re: V3 PATCH: Some complex<> cleanup (1/2)

Robert Lipe <robertl@sco.com> writes:

| Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
|
| > This patch removes special casing of std::sqrt(const complex<T>&)
| > implementation.  Hopefully, some of the problems reported in
| >
| >    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2000-12/msg00158.html
| >
| > should go away.
|
| Thank you. libmath now compiles for me on my system with C99 vendor
| headers.  I can see nothing int he ChangeLogs to make me suspect this
| or any other recent, but after removing my various kludges and doing an
| update in libstdc++-v3/ I now have a new error:
|
| [ ... ]
| Making all in libio
| make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
| Making all in libmath
| make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
| Making all in libsupc++
| make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
| Making all in src
| make[2]: *** No rule to make target `limitsMEMBERS.cc', needed by `limitsMEMBERS
| .lo'.  Stop.

Hmm... Usually this means something unfriendly went on at configure
time.  Please, could you tell me whether something was wrong during
configuration?

| It looks like this is supposed to be a generated file, but I don't see
| anything obvious in Makefile* or configure* that generates it.

limitsMEMBERS.cc is generated by a shell (mknumeric_limits) script at
configure time.

-- Gaby
CodeSourcery, LLC                       http://www.codesourcery.com