This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: g++ not finding the V3 target include dir
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: g++ not finding the V3 target include dir
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:41:30 -0500
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200012202015.eBKKFZX08827@fillmore.constant.com>
On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 12:15:35PM -0800, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> Here. This patch fixes it for me. Can you try it Phil?
With this, I see
#include "..." search starts here:
#include <...> search starts here:
End of search list.
so I think we're good to go. I'll post testsuite results shortly.
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.