Re: pthread + libstdc++ = segfault

>If I build it with
>
>c++ -o test -fhonor-std test.cpp -lpthread
>
>I get a segfault after return 0;
>
>If I build it without -lpthread everything is fine.
>The program doesn't use anything in libpthread, but's it's very presence causes the crash.

Hi. I encountered to the such case that even I resembled with it.
That the option is not sufficient at the time of building of the libstdc++ in the case of me, was a cause.
Try to configure with --enable-threads=posix option and rebuild.

I think my english is very strange, and I hope someone complements
for my message.