This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: gen-num-limits.cc & signal handling
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: gen-num-limits.cc & signal handling
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 21:37:19 -0800 (PST)
- cc: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at wins dot uva dot nl>, Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu
On Sun, 17 Dec 2000, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> Can you do this, and resubmit your complete patch, in the canonical
> GNU style please?
Yup, I was planning on it.
I was just debating whether to make the other code in the files I had
changed match the proper style, since none of them do, and thus, the
code looks out of place (This is actually why I didn't know I wasn't
formatting it properly int he first place).