This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] install backwards headers in prefix
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [v3] install backwards headers in prefix
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: 15 Dec 2000 13:43:46 +0000
- Cc: rittle at rsch dot comm dot mot dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1001215001506.4322Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm OK with the warning, but I absolutely will not accept breaking programs
that use <iostream.h>. We need to have more respect for existing code.
-Wno-deprecated should disable the warning.