This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: plans for include/c subdirs
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: plans for include/c subdirs
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 11 Dec 2000 22:45:12 +0100
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200012112044.eBBKiQL01669@fillmore.constant.com>
Benjamin Kosnik <email@example.com> writes:
| The current include directories for "C" headers exist:
| include/c/ "C" bits in global, standard-bits using std::foo
| include/c_std/ shadow header work
| As part of the evolution of the "C" header compatibility work, I'm
| proposing the following:
| include/c/ include "C" headers, no changes, no using decls
| include/c_std/ "C" bits in global, standard-bits using std::foo
| include/c_shadow/ shadow header work
Great! Go for it (I've always found the naming a bit confusing).
Please, just add a note in the docs saying which becomes which since
the older include/c_std/ will no longer mean what it used to.
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com