This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libstdc++ bootstrap failure: Colon in objdir-name
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ bootstrap failure: Colon in objdir-name
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 15:50:02 +0100 (CET)
- cc: <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Sat, 9 Dec 2000, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>> Things should work again. Can you try this please?
> Yes, that fixes it... (I backed out exactly this change and kept
> everything else.)
Ah, and now also the head of the CVS tree bootstraps again, according
to another bootstrap which just finished. :-)
Thanks for taking care of this!
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/