Re: gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Phil Edwards wrote:
> If the Powers That Be approve, this weekend I'll make a v3 subdir under
> onlinedocs and start copying things there.  We can just keep that same tree
> structure, I think, so "..../onlinedocs/libstdc++/21_strings/howto.html".

Jeff is our "master of the onlinedocs", so I added him to the Cc:, but
as far I am concerned, this is fine (and I cannot imagine anyone having
a problem with this).

> The goals:
>
>     0)  v3/docs HTML gets moved down to v3/docs/html
>     1)  anything under wwwdocs/libstdc++ is not under v3/docs/html
>     2)  anything under v3/docs/html is not under wwwdocs/libstdc++
>     2)  anything under v3/docs is also available through onlinedocs

Looks good. I'd perform 0) by means of a repository copy, so that you
don't lose history, but this is up to you (the libstdc++-v3 folks).

Thanks for taking care of this! (And I appreciate a pointer once this
has been done...)

Gerald