This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 15:48:51 +0100 (CET)
- cc: Jason Molenda <jason at molenda dot com>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, <libstdc++ at sources dot redhat dot com>, Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Phil Edwards wrote:
> If the Powers That Be approve, this weekend I'll make a v3 subdir under
> onlinedocs and start copying things there. We can just keep that same tree
> structure, I think, so "..../onlinedocs/libstdc++/21_strings/howto.html".
Jeff is our "master of the onlinedocs", so I added him to the Cc:, but
as far I am concerned, this is fine (and I cannot imagine anyone having
a problem with this).
> The goals:
> 0) v3/docs HTML gets moved down to v3/docs/html
> 1) anything under wwwdocs/libstdc++ is not under v3/docs/html
> 2) anything under v3/docs/html is not under wwwdocs/libstdc++
> 2) anything under v3/docs is also available through onlinedocs
Looks good. I'd perform 0) by means of a repository copy, so that you
don't lose history, but this is up to you (the libstdc++-v3 folks).
Thanks for taking care of this! (And I appreciate a pointer once this
has been done...)
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/