This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libstdc++v3 portability problems
- To: Robert Lipe <robertl at sco dot com>
- Subject: Re: libstdc++v3 portability problems
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 09 Dec 2000 01:42:12 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLc
- References: <20001208112705.A18615@rjlhome.sco.com>
[ email@example.com added to the list ]
Robert Lipe <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| 2) 'make check' in the libstdc++v3 build diredtory calls scripts that
| have implicit dependencies on bash. Nested shell functions are
| a bash extension and not available on POSIX shells.
I'm working on removing those bash dependencies.
| couldn't execute "/play/negcs/i686-pc-sco3.2v5.0.6/coff/libstdc++-v3/tests_flags": no such file or directory
Could you tell us if tests_flags was generated (it should be) and if
so what its content looks like? Thanks.
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com