This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [ECOS] Re: how do I configure libstdc++ for a non-unix OS - eCOS
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Re: how do I configure libstdc++ for a non-unix OS - eCOS
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at cygnus dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 21:52:48 +0000
- CC: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, AshCan at aol dot com, ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <200012061933.eB6JXLj27871@fillmore.constant.com>
Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> The other bits have to do with the "C" library eCOS uses, which I
> assume is newlib, and which libstdc++-v3 already deals with for cross
> compilers and cygwin.
It isn't newlib. But yes I was going to look at the cstdio stuff at some
point, but I haven't yet and don't know if it works.
Red Hat, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. CB2 1NS Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow." || These opinions are all my own fault