This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
gcc-2.95.2 + libstdc++-2.91 == no
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: gcc-2.95.2 + libstdc++-2.91 == no
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:30:43 -0800
Sorry y'all. Getting the current libstdc++ source base to work with
gcc-2.95.2 is causing no end of problems. I'm going to stop working on
getting it to compile, and suggest that the documentation be changed to
remove references to gcc-2.95.2.
1) lack of support of "C" header pragmas (system header)
2) flakiness WRT complex support, instantiations, and specializations
3) lack of support on various interesting architectures
4) problems with bogus "control reaches end of non-void function" warnings
5) type-finding bugs
6) lack of support for std:: "C" functions and builtins.
7) other problems I've not found yet.