This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
ldopen bug disappear:-)
- To: STDC++ <libstdc++ at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: ldopen bug disappear:-)
- From: Levente Farkas <lfarkas at mindmaker dot hu>
- Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 14:50:37 +0100
- Organization: Mindmaker Ltd.
- Reply-To: lfarkas at mindmaker dot hu
I try the latest rpm (gcc-snapshot-20001126) from
http://www.codesourcery.com/gcc-snapshots.html, which use this configure
./configure --prefix=/tmp/gcc-20001126-root/usr/local --enable-shared
--enable-threads --disable-checking i386-pc-linux-gnu
and the ldopne bug seems to disappear, although if I remember well from
the stdc++ list the default settings for --enable-cstdio=libio was changed
to --enable-cstdio=stdio, so may be the bug still there just this stdc++
doesn't use those part of the library.
-- Levente http://petition.eurolinux.org/index_html
"The only thing worse than not knowing the truth is
ruining the bliss of ignorance."