Re: splitting up docs dir (was Re: Doxygen - another sample, preliminary comments)

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 05:10:50PM -0800, Jason Molenda wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 04:05:22PM -0800, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> >
> > Jason I'm cc'ing you on this because you did the initial work to let
> > libstdc++-v3/docs be under CVS control yet also dynamically pushed out to
> > the web.
>
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for (from me).  I'd
> interject that gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs is all auto-generated content,
> done by a daily crontab.  The same could be done for HTML content,
> where the 'generation' would involve copying the files.

I could go for this; heaven knows it's been a lot easier learning the guts
of GCC with the online version instead of using the 'info' reader.  (And I
gotta point out that the iostreams manual on that page is a bit outdated.)

Phil