This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: splitting up docs dir (was Re: Doxygen - another sample, preliminary comments)
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: splitting up docs dir (was Re: Doxygen - another sample, preliminary comments)
- From: Jason Molenda <jason at molenda dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:10:50 -0800
- Cc: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, gdr at codesourcery dot com, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at, libstdc++ at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20001130174806.A18076@disaster.jaj.com> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 04:05:22PM -0800, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> Jason I'm cc'ing you on this because you did the initial work to let
> libstdc++-v3/docs be under CVS control yet also dynamically pushed out to
> the web.
I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for (from me). I'd
interject that gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs is all auto-generated content,
done by a daily crontab. The same could be done for HTML content,
where the 'generation' would involve copying the files.