Re: testresults, linuxppc-2000, powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu

Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@cygnus.com> writes:

| In what is probably a first, we have parity on x86/alpha/powerpc.
|
| It would be nice if somebody could test arm natively. I don't have
| acess to that kind of hardware.

I attempted a build on a Solaris-2.7 this morning but temporarily
abandoned the idea: for a reason beyond my current understanding, GCC
is mixing the kind of linkers it is using even if I *explicitly* tell
it --with-gnu-ld=$HOME/gnu/bin/ld.  It starts with Sun's ld then
suddenly switches to my locally installed GNU ld, then ends up
complaining about unrecognized object format.  Icks.

I'm very annoyed for not being able to build a functional V3 on my
sun machines -- but I guess I didn't give it enough tries.

-- Gaby