minor change in ld --gc-sections test

Our acinclude.m4 test GLIBCPP_CHECK_LINKER_FEATURES runs this program

     int main(void)
     {
        try { throw 1; }
        catch (...) { };
        return 0;
     }

I am commenting out the try/throw/catch.  It isn't needed to actually test
the linker, and it currently fails because the exception-handling mechanics
aren't available to the compiler and linker.  (They just got moved into
the library that we have yet to build at the time of the test.  :-)

Phil