Re: Latest snapshot won't build with --enable-libstdcxx-v3

That got the compiler to build and install but there are still problems. It appears that
libstdc++ v3 has been installed correctly in /usr/local/lib. I can compile my test code
but the link fails with the stream stuff. My test code exercises <string>, <sstream>,
and <iostream>.

    thanx & later,

        Ben Scherrey