Re: undefined symbol __dso_handle

> > No change. This is really really frustrating. I have wasted so
> > much time with this STL library and NOTHING WORKS.
>
> That's really not fair. libstdc++-v3 is still under development (it's
> not even alpha code yet). There are bound to be problems with it.
>
> Please be patient. I'm sure the developers are doing their best,
> and that they appreciate bug reports and other feedback from users.

I can understand that he's frustrated, and if he thinks that going
back to VisualC++ will help, then why not? He'll probably knows (or
could have known) that he was using software that is still under
development, and not meant for production use, and that it is likely
that it won't work out of the box. If he finds that he made the wrong
choice for his work, then it is natural that he wants to correct that
choice.

The main purpose of an open development process is to get productive
feedback from users which helps to improve the program. From time to
time, there will be inproductive feedback - this is not a surprise,
and should not discourage developers to "publish early, publish
often".

Regards,
Martin