trig patch working under Sol8

(Just now noticed that Branko had already submitted a patch for the missing
include in the testsuite.)

I finally tracked down the problems that were causing the trig functions
patch to fail on all of my systems.  Happy to report that it was local
(a fellow developer doing new and interesting things with the crle command
behind my back).  With Branko's patch, solaris8 can build and run important
things like "Hello, World" which wasn't possible before.  :-)

I'd like to check in his patch (just before I skip town for a few days),
and will do so in a couple hours if nobody objects.

Phil