Re: Documentation of libstdc++-2.90.7

After investigating on the current documentation, I'd like
to OFFER the following:
- I'd like to create a install.html on top of the tarball.
  It should contain links to all local file that might be relevant.
  (starting with RELEASE-NOTES).

good idea

- I'd like to insert the contents of the HOWTO-honor-std mail by
  Benjamin somewhere.

phil has done this, mostly. It should probably be condensed, or preferably

- May be I find more things to improve the usability for newbies a bit
  (such a implementing a script to enable -honor-std).

. . . . this. This would be great, and much appreciated. It's been
desired since that thread, but I never got around to it. If this script
was made, I'd be up for just enabling -fhonor-std by default and then
calling the script from the makefiles.

Is anybody els working on this issue so that I had to
synchronize the workwith him/her?

The documentation/web page is done by Phil, so just synch with him.

Thanks!
-benjamin