RE: Thread safety and string

Title: RE: Thread safety and string

Benjamin Kosnik asked that I post these files to the list, so please refrain from any flames about the Wintel code <g>.  These files show my attempt at implementing atomic integers and simple thread locking on the Wintel platform.  The platform specific code is isolated to the functions in platform.hpp.

threads.hpp

platform.hpp

utility.hpp

typetraits.hpp