Checklist update?

The checklist @ http://sourceware.cygnus.com/libstdc++/checklist.txt
claims not to have been updated since 1998.10.31. Is there any chance it
will be updated soon so us new folks can see what state the various
features are in?

Also, I noticed that our stl code is based on the SGI STL. Has it been
decided just to use their STL (fine by me) or will it be significantly
patched so as to be considered a branch of their code? How will new
releases of SGI's code impact the development here?

Finally, what are the primary development areas that need the most
attention today?

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey