Re: problems with locale.cc

> I reposted it below.

Here, I constructed one for you. It looks like this:

1999-04-12   Mark Elbrecht  <snowball3@usa.net>

	* src/basic_file.cc(sys_open) [O_BINARY]: Declare __testb.

Please check out libstdc+/ChangeLog for formatting examples. I guess

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/libstdc++/contribute.html

isn't very clear: can you please give me some feedback on how to make this
more obvious?

> BTW, I read through the GNU coding standards on ChangeLogs and
> doesn't say anything about how to list class member functions
> changes. For future reference, should member functions in a
> changelog be listed as (classX::functionY) or just (functionY)?

Hmm. A good question. I would be in favor of just (functionY), because you
can usually tell from the context of the file what class you are talking
about. The additions to the GNU coding standard for C++ in particular are
in C++-STYLE, you might want to check this out, although it says nothing
about this specific issue.

>  *** src/basic_file.cc.orig	Sat Mar 20 00:23:58 1999
>  --- src/basic_file.cc	Mon Apr 12 15:35:32 1999
>  *************** namespace std {

Checked in, thanks again.

-Benjamin