Re: thoughts on making a libstdc++/doc directory

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> I would also like to make it easier for other people to suggest
> additions to the web-site. I figure that if the distribution included
> the .html files from the web-site, it might make it easier on people
> who would like to do this. (An arguable point, to be sure.) Any ideas?
> I've had a couple of people who expressed interest in working on the
> web-site, or making an install FAQ: would this make this work easier?
>
> Thus the doc directory idea. . .
>
> Thoughts?

Highly useful, according to my personal experience. I'd suggest that you
make everything CVS controlled and directly accessible via remote CVS.

Depending on your future plans, I could well imagine a closer cooperation
of the libstdc++ and egcs projects concerning web appearance and
documentation.

Gerald (web maintainer egcs project)