Re: build and installation

> For example, why are there now two different sources for STL? One in the
> egcs repository and one in libstdc++? I would have preferred to keep the
> common parts at a single place -- or am I missing something?

Eventually, libstdc++ v3 will replace the one in egcs.   But that can't happen
until a lot more is done in the rewrite.

Sorry for the confusion!

--
Brendan Kehoe                                               brendan@cygnus.com
Cygnus Solutions, Sunnyvale, CA                                +1 408 542 9600

Web page: http://www.zen.org/~brendan/