Crash in garbage collection(?) under GCC 3.3 & GCC 3.4

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe@zylin.com
Wed Jul 23 21:14:00 GMT 2003

I find this crash disquieting. It probably means my app is
going to crash once in a blue moon for no apparent reason.

> If not, is DYNAMIC_LOADING defined by gcconfig.h for the
> Windows build?

I think so, but I don't know.

For some reason, I have the belief that is used to support
JNI and Mohans build does support JNI.

> If the collector is built with MS tools, it uses structured
> exception handling to recover. Under gcc it used to not
> recover.  Ranjit Mathew contributed code to do this
> correctly. It's in gc6.2, but I don't think it's in the gcc trunk.

Is it realistic to copy over these changes to the GCJ 3.3 branch?

Øyvind