Mailing List Archives

Ranjit Mathew rmathew@hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 14:54:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

    The mailing list mbox-formatted archives link for
April, May and June 2000 refer to sourceware.cygnus.com
on this page:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/

This server does not seem to exist (by that name at
least) any more.

I could actually find these archives in:

    ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/java/mail-archives/

It also contains archives for earlier periods, though
sadly, not for 1998 (and before?). (Can anyone supply
these from private mail archives? The earliest archive
I could find is from 1999-02.)

I would have submitted a patch for correcting this
if only I knew where this is being shown from. :-)

I have found the early mail archives to be extremely
informative and enlightening and I think I should
read as many of the early mails as I can.

These mbox formatted archives are trivial to read
with Mozilla, do not take up much space and are
so much faster and easier to read than the web
interface!

Thank you guys.

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/