libgcj.jar

Jeff Sturm jsturm@one-point.com
Wed Jan 9 07:59:00 GMT 2002

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Matthew H Bemis wrote:
> find java gnu javax org -type d -o -type f -name '*.class' | \
>   sed -e '/\/\./d' -e '/\/xlib/d' | \
>   ../../fastjar/jar cfM0E@ libgcj.jar
> /bin/sh: ../../fastjar/jar: No such file or directory

A guess... does <build-dir>/fastjar/jarno exist?

Are you building from a release, or CVS checkout?  If the latter, be sure
to run "gcc_update --touch" before configure.  (We've had reports of users
inadvertently clobbering fastjar/configure with autoconf 2.50 installed.
2.50 is not yet supported for building GCC.)

Jeff