PT Carbide / Tungsten carbide wear parts for oilfield/ Factory

Dear customer,
  Many thanks for your time to reading this email !
  We are producer of tungsten carbide wear parts for oil & gas industry for 16 years in Chengdu , China!
  We supply :
   Carbide balls and seats
   Carbide wear sleeves , carbide bottom sleeves
   Carbide tube for choke beans , choke valve seat
   Carbide tip for choke valve stem
   Carbide thread nozzles for drill bits
   Carbide teeth for drill bits , mining tools
   Assembled choke stem , Assembled choke seat , Assembled choke beans (TC+410SS /4130 /4140/316SS)
   Delivery time :  15-20 days for blanks , 25-30 days for finished
   We can provide customized solution for you if you could inform us your detailed requirements !
   We will give you a quick reply if you have any questions or doubts about our products or company !
    Thanks for your attentions and look forward to your further talking !

Ling Shen
Best regards
Mechanical seal ring , bushing and sleeves ,choke stem and seat ,ball and seat ,choke beans ,choke valve and seat, sandblasting nozzles , carbide blades , carbide tiles for centrifuges etc.
ISO9001:2015
Sichuan Precision Carbide Tech Co.,Ltd
Xiaonan Village ,Xiaohan Town ,
Guanghan City , Sichuan , China , 618300
Web: www.pt-carbide.com
Tel: 86-0838-5288652
Fax: 86-0838-5288635
Cell : 86-13551106919