Re: gcc-cvs mails for personal/vendor branches for merge commits

On Thu, 16 Jan 2020, Jakub Jelinek wrote:

> Couldn't it be then per-branch setting, whether to mail even commits
> that aren't new to the repository or not (like I understood it is already
> possible to decide per-branch whether to send mails at all)?

Feel free to add such suggestions to the issues at
<https://github.com/AdaCore/git-hooks/issues> (this one is
<https://github.com/AdaCore/git-hooks/issues/9>).  Those issues are meant
to track all the cases where we think some changes to the hooks would be
useful for GCC (whether or not we've currently addressed them with local
changes to the hooks).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com